Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Story Time: The Icky Sticky Anteater

This is the first of what I am hoping will be a weekly installment.

My kids LOVE it when I read them books.
This particular book was read to my kiddos 12 times today (and sadly I am not exaggerating).
I am going to record myself reading these books, so that I can show it to the kids every once in awhile instead of reading it AGAIN!!
I won't use them all the time, but honestly after about 5 times how into can you really get? : )
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Tattoos and Teething Rings said...

That's so great! I remember when I was really young, my mom would get sick of reading the same books over and over to me, she used to hide them! You're so patient, I hope you keep it up.

Raoulysgirl said...

That's how I learned to read! I was between 3 and 4...somewhere in there. My mom got tired of the story over and over...but it pays off!!!